Sunday, October 10, 2010

Mangrove Tunnels

So I never went Kayaking before in my life and they were offering to Kayak in he mangrove tunnels for only 20 bucks. So i was like DEAL and went on this trip with my girlfriend Malika :D At first it was amazing but after like 20 minutes i was dying but thank god someone showed me how to take it easy and learn how to pase myself so i don't get burned out. We passed though the mangroves at the end of kayaking trip and we passed like 6 times all different tunnels, it was a cool day and sunny so it was perfect. The only weird this was on some the mangroves there were these weird spiders things and i was so scared that they would fall on me and kill me lol. Other then that it was a great experience that i have never been on and hope i will do it again soon with more friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment