Friday, September 3, 2010

Sunshine and sand

So My friends and I this week decided to go to the beach this week! I don't enjoy lido that much so we went to Siesta Key where it's always great to see the beautiful white sand! I love playing volleyball and it's the main reason i always go the beach is the play sport with friends. I enjoy tennis, volleyball, Ultimate Frisbee and just like throwing the football around too..ooo yaa can't forget soccer too! Anyways we went to the beach and as we were going into the water I noticed as i was in the water..that there were some sand dollars in the water!!! I took one out and showed it to my friends which were new to town. What i didn't like about it was there were these little spicy things that love to attach to you and your clothes.


No comments:

Post a Comment