Sunday, September 19, 2010

My Own Tropical Jungle

















In my own backyard at my house 20 minutes away from Ringling in Lake Sarasota Neighborhood. My Dad grow a lot of different plants from different parts of the tropics. We grow papaya, mangos, lime, lemon, oranges, organo, sweet peppers, tomatos, sweet potatoes, yam, pineapple(last two years) and a mixed breed between lemon and orange. In my garden i have two water barrels so that my dad always has water to water his plants with. Anyways when the other day when i went back home help my dad move a couple plants around as i was walking by one of the barrels there was a tone of tadpoles in the water wait to become little frogs!! I remember as a little kid how i loved to see them grow everyday and become into a real frog!

No comments:

Post a Comment